Social skills and Machine Learning Algorithm

Today my wife hosted an arisan event in our house. We tried to prepare lots of thing like prepared the food, cleaned the house, and rearranged position of stuffs. The event scheduled at 2 PM. Some neighbors came from 12 PM to help my wife preparing the foods. I also helped several little things related with the foods. We noticed that if the neighbors didn't helped, then it wouldn't be finished on time. We are very grateful for having such generous neighbors.

The event last to 5 PM. In the mean time I just stand by in office room while watching Prof. Andrew Ng lectures about machine learning. One thing I noticed that my wife is such lovable person. She just getting along with our neighbors effortlessly. That's why I'm a proud husband.

I write this post just to appreciate her cool social skills which I can barely have.

Komentar