The Legend is Named Atep

Me: A friend of mine just had a new born son. Guess what's name he gave to him?
My Wife: Have no idea.
Me: He named his son Neymar. So, my friends now call him Abu Neymar.
My Wife: Okay.
Me: If someday we had a son, how about named him Atep? So people could call me Abu Atep.
My Wife: >:|

The conversation is not a fiction, and so with the people in the conversation.

Several days ago Atep told people that the management of Persib has decided to ended his contract. He has been with Persib for 10 seasons that makes it so emotional for many people. Playing for Persib is a dream for every Sundanese who loves football. When the contract ends, is the proud gone with it? as for Atep I think instead of gone, it transformed to become legend title.

Thank you Capt!

Atep and Maman with the rest of us at Sidolig Stadium in 2013

Komentar