Getting Used To

Early of this month I decided to apply a submission to master's degree program at ITB. Actually this plan has been around since the middle of last year, but apparently it takes months to my first step towards it. Last year was a great year and it ended up gives me several difficult options regarding my future career. While I enjoyed every bit of the friendships, challenges and the overall process, but I guess those are what make it harder to choose as well.

Early of this month is also the beginning of covid-19 outbreak in Indonesia. But the situation was different with today. There wasn't urgency to work from home yet from the government. So I took the TPA test (Tes Potensi Akademik) on March 14th at the BAPENAS Main Office near Diponegoro Street in Central Jakarta. The results was then announced 4 days later on March 18th. But apparently the situation escalated quickly on that week. I've been starting to work from home since March 16th in response to the government's call to social distancing.

As the result, I can't continue the registration process since I can't take TOEFL test as one of the prerequisites. But at least I still have time to getting used to write in English as a preparation for the test. It looks like I'll miss the 1st registration period that will be closed on April 5th but I hope I'll make it in the 2nd registration period.

Please wish me luck guys.

I wish you guys the best of whatever you are fighting for 💐

Photo: The class situation before the OTO BAPENAS TPA exam began

Komentar