Living The Imagination

I remember when I was a kid. I lived in a small village. But, I had a window which I could show me a big city. It was a book. A notebook to be precise. A notebook from a bank which a friend of my father used to worked at. The bank was named Bapindo. At the very last page of the book there was a picture of big city in shimmering lights.

Fast forward to 25 years later life brought me to work in the big city; with its shimmering light. Now I live inside the window. But the feeling I have is different with what I had 25 years ago when I see the big city through my imagination.

I guess that is the power of imagination. It can takes us to the world where we are constrainted in the real life. But, also remember that you can get caught inside it.

No matter how beautiful your imagination, the truth is what we should accept and live in. Have a look a little closer to realize that the world we live in is a wonderful things given to us with its own complexity. 

Komentar